Thursday, January 9, 2014

Treat Yo Self



The 'Parks and Recreation' episode with Donna and Tom's #treatyoself storyline never fails to amuse me. Hey, guess what, its Thursday. There are sales. There are the post-holiday meh's. So why not??

Asos: Extra 10% off all sale items {code: Jan10}
Netaporter: Extra 20% of already crazy sale prices {code: Gift20}
Madewell: Extra 40% off a lot of great sale items. I just picked 
up this dress I've been eyeing for ages! {code: Cozyup}
Shopbop: Up to 70% off fall/winter clearance. So tempted to finally 
get the Rag & Bone 'Harrow' booties I've been eyeing...

There are a ton more sales out there, these are just the ones I've been stalking lately...



{all from BYT}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...