Friday, January 3, 2014

Fancy Friday

sequin maxi + plaid slip-ons #obsessed

Well, New Years may have come and gone {don't even get me started on how crazily fast the holidays went by...} but I still have sequins on the brain. If anything, I want to wear them even more, and what better way to make them perfectly acceptable for daytime wear than a pair of sneakers? Have I mentioned I can rationalize anything?

Usually I'd be gung-ho about weekend escpades, but the combination of the holidays, NYE and this bitter cold, hibernation is way more appealing. I may not have dreams of sugarplums anymore, but you can bet I've got hot cocoa and fireplaces on the brain...

Have a great weekend and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...