Friday, January 10, 2014

Jewel Tones

When you have a necklace this stunning, nothing else is really needed...even for someone who enjoys throwing in the usual extra something here and there. I must confess every time I wear it I catch myself just watching it sparkle, and I swear in one of these photos it looks like its glowing!


Dress: Theory {similar here but adore this} // Top: J. Crew {almost identical here}// Coat: H&M {try this }


Necklace: Lulu Frost // Bracelet: J. Crew

{Glamour Shot!}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Russian Roulette'


Boots: Frye // Bag: J. Crew 'Tillary Tote' {great placeholder till the Celine fairy visits me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...