Friday, January 17, 2014

Fancy Friday

Happy Birthday, Kate Moss! See her 40 best looks here!
{kate the great}

While yesterday was Kate Moss's actual birthday, every fashion post is really an homage to her in some way now isn't it?? There are no words for how much I love this look, other than just wow, amazing, stunning, etc. But really, with a look like this, who needs words anyway? Oh, and totally rocking this dress right now as I type of course {in my head...}

Did you notice this is the first post all week? I'd love to say its because I've been so fabulously busy I just haven't had a moment to write, but I can't lie to you. I broke my toe beating up a mugger on Sunday while...oh wait no lies. Ok, so I tripped Sunday afternoon at home, doing absolutely nothing, and broke a toe. The pain I can deal with, the no working out and no fun footwear? Let's just say it has not left my very sartorially inspired nor inclined.

In the past, I would just work out anyway, wear the cute shoes and just live in {painful} denial, but I'm trying to be a little more mature in hopes that it means I'll heal faster and be back in super high heels and running {but not at the same time, I'm not THAT girl!}

At least its a long weekend, no arctic temperatures, and my closet has welcome a few new fabulous sparkly pieces this week. There's always something to be excited for!

Whatever you have planned, have a great weekend {and be careful!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...