Friday, January 31, 2014

Cuckoo for Cocoa

I consider chocolate one of the essential food groups, so I must have had my favorite (dark!) on the brain while getting ready today. Even though I don't really think white chocolate counts, it helped prevent me from looking like a walking chocolate bar (or crayon.) Throw on my trusty gold chains and over the knee boots and I'm good to go!


Sweater: James Perse // T-Shirt: Isli // Skirt: Zara
// Vest: Members Only {try this or this}

Necklace: Vintage // Bracelet: Vintage // Ring: Vintage {notice a theme??}
Nail Polish: Zoya 'Giovanna'

Bag: J. Crew 'Tillary' tote // Boots: Vince Camuto 'Karita'


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...