Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cotton Candy

I bought this dress last summer and found it was the perfect item to go from work to play. I love the perfect shade of pink and the fit and flare style, but once winter came it was relegated to storage. The recent warm weather inspired me to start unearthing some of my spring and summer favorites.

Of course, it cooled down right after, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I've found that you can make almost any spring/summer dress work in cooler temperatures by just adding a tee or button down. I'm going with the belief that "if you wear it, spring will come."
Dress: Zara {obsessed with this Tibi one} // Tee: H&M

{Totally did not mean for the liner to match my dress}
Ring: Vintage // Cuff: Belina

Adia Kibur Electro Resin Necklace
Necklace: Adia Kibur {sold out but try this or this one}
I'd been eyeing the necklace for months--Once it was 40% there was no way I was resisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...