Friday, March 1, 2013

Black + Gold Fever

 All I knew was that I wanted to be comfortable today, but not look like a ragamuffin. 
When in doubt, wear all black.

Sweater: Juicy Couture {similar} // Pants: Paige Premium Denim

Necklaces: Large link is vintage Ben Amun {similar} // 
Longer link was gifted by my parents from Italy {similar}

Ring: Ambiance in San Francisco // Earrings: House of Harlow // Bracelets: Vintage {similar} and Asos {try this or this}






BootsForever 21
I have to thank Aly from Chain Strapped Purse for the boots-- I never would have discovered them if she hadn't featured them in her post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...