Friday, March 29, 2013

Fancy Friday

I would totally dress up in ballgowns and just lounge around on exotic walls, or at least, I would if I had this dress....

Lately I've been realizing I keep saving pretty dresses, fancy jewelry, and dangerously high heels for some special fantastical event in the future. 

Its such a waste constantly putting off enjoyment for some uncertain future time or future self, and I'm going to try to procrastinating and overthinking and JUST DO IT {please don't sue me Nike.} Whether its a ridiculously twirly dress or a way too late night out, I'm going to start enjoying them more now

Ok, enough about me. 
Go out, enjoy yourselves, because hey it IS the freakin weekend and you've earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...