Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ballerina Dreams

I wanted to be a lot of things growing up-- actress, fashion designer, spy -- but never a ballerina. Sure it would have been nice, but being the next James Bond was the real dream (ok, it still kind of is.) Apparently today though I was channeling my long lost inner ballerina. Between the nude color, the twirly skirt, and of course, ballet flats, I feel like I should be pirouetting to the metro.
Sweater: Trina Turk {try this}// Skirt: Forever21 {similar here and here}

Nailpolish: Opi Cha Ching Cherry and Essie Lilacism // Rings: Both vintage from my grandmother 

 Cuff: H&M {try this or this}  // Necklaces: Vintage Ben Amun {similar here and here}; Italian chain from my parents


P.S. Go buy these shoes now, seriously! They are on sale and crazy comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...