Friday, March 22, 2013

Belts Make Everything Better

Even though this leather wrap belt may be one of my favorite things ever (for proof just read my post on it) I don't often break it out. Not only does it keep the sweater from making me look like a bag lady, it provides a much needed pop of color. Waist definition and makes the outfit? Ok, I'll take it.

Sweater: BCBG {this Joie one is close} // Long Sleeve Shirt: H&M //
Faux Leather Skirt: Max Studio {similar here} // Belt: Giorgio Armani {try this or this}

Coat: J. Crew Plaza Coat // Bag: Marc Jacobs
I really should not have to wear a wool coat when its officially spring. Not cool Mother Nature, not cool.



Rings: Vintage finds from Ebay // Nailpolish: Opi Cha Ching Cherry and Essie Lilacism 

1 comment:

  1. Oh those rings!!! I am so impatient when it comes to Ebay but I must try it again so I can find fabulous stuff like those rings.

    ReplyDelete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...