Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Silver Lining

//1//
If you have read this blog for more than 2 minutes (thanks by the way) than you know that I have a slight (ok major) obsession with gold. Whether its a chunky link bracelet or a gold sequin skirt, I just can't get enough. Lately though, I've been drawn to (gasp!) Silver. I'm not just talking accessories either.

If you're not already a fine of that other metal, then I think you will be after looking at these photos! From just a hint (like silver shoes) to in your face (hello silver pants), these ladies show how its done.





//2//3//4//5//






A voluminous skirt is grounded by a classic moto. (image: Harper’s BAZAAR)
//6//7//8//9//10//11//

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...