Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whatever Suits You


I'm lucky that I work in a job where I don't have to do the whole Über conservative full on suit uniform every day (though perhaps that would shorten my time getting ready...) On the few days when I do need to be much more conservative, I still try and mix it up a little so I don't look straight up cookie cutter business lady.

While this looks like a separate blouse and skirt, it actually one of my favorite Milly dresses. Possibly the easiest thing to put on ever-- top, bottom, and even neckwear, all in one! Pair it with a cropped tuxedo jacket and I'm good to go in under 5 minutes-- perhaps I should call it my miracle dress now that I think about it.

 
Dress: Milly {old but love this this and this  by Milly}

Jacket: French Connection {old but try this great one from Asos or Elizabeth and James. This Helmut Lang is gorgeous too!}



BraceletsOia Jules and J. Crew

If you haven't already checked out Oia Jules you need to right this minute-- their jewelry is so unique and looks so much more expensive than it is!

Heels: Nine West {old but these would work and I love these Kate Spade's}


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...