Friday, February 22, 2013

Fancy Friday: Shades of Blue Edition

champagne

Perhaps I should call this post "Finally Friday" instead of "Fancy Friday." Granted, every week I can't wait for Friday to come around, but for some reason the shorter weeks tend to feel the longest. I try to understand my logic {or lack of}, but its always felt that way to me!

This picture makes me happy for so many reason-- the perfect blue shade, the fabric folds, and oh yeah, a GIANT bottle of champagne surrounded by towers of glasses. I've got a bottle of bubbly at home I've been waiting to pop-- What better way to kick off the weekend?

Cheers!







Janina Nectara in #Paris and she's blue bad da be ba da ba. Pay those shoes please. They're spesh. #WayneTippetts.
1//2//3//4//5//6

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...