Friday, February 8, 2013

Fancy Friday: Tulle Edition


stunning entrance

No matter how many times Friday comes around, it never fails to excite me. Friday is the best because its the beginning of the weekend and so still holds endless possibilities  It doesn't matter if my plans for the night involve a night out with friends or a cozy date with my bed, dvr and a glass of wine

While fancy things don't excite me quite as much as the appearance of Friday, they come pretty close. I've never outgrown the need for a tulle ballerina skirt, and it seems I'm not the only one!

Tulle el color..💕


tulle


 I want!💕💕
1//2//3//4//5//6

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...