Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Orange Crush

I've been lusting over the Tibi silk-faille skirt ever since it came out, but just can't rationalize buying it (yet at least.) Luckily, I already have this J. Crew silk-faille skirt! While its not as poofy and fancy, it does have pockets and so will certainly do as a placeholder.

Since we finally have sunshine too (I'd almost forgotten what it looked like), I wanted to go bold and bright! I think an orange-red so vibrant that it practically glows certainly fits the bill. As always, I never stray far from my trusty gold accessories.


SweaterJ. Crew Tippi // Skirt: J. Crew {old but there's the Tibi, or try this} // WatchMichael Kors


Necklace: Vintage {adore this Rachel Zoe but this Vince Camuto is way more affordable} // Bracelet: H&M {I like thisthis and this} // Earrings: Vintage from my Mom {try these or these}
Nail Polish: Face Stockholm Darkest Port


Ballet Flats: FS/NY // Vest: Members Only // Purse: Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...