Friday, June 6, 2014

Superwoman

This may just be the most magical piece of clothing I own. Its a jacket, a dress, a vest, and even though its not my style, the removable top part can be worn as a bolero. I started the day with sleeves and removed them as it went on. The closest I'll get to a quick change superhero! Seriously, why aren't more clothes like this? Practical yes, but so fun too! Its sold out, but check it out in all its glory over on The Outnet.


Convertible Trench: Elizabeth & James {sadly can't find another convertible one, but for a dress, try this or this. For the jacket, I love my J. Crew 'Icon' trench.}


Watch: Michael Kors // Rings: Vintage, Ambiance in San Francisco
Nail Polish: Essie 'Find Me an Oasis'


Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Seychelles // Toenail Polish: Essie 'She's Pampered'

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...