Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Spots and Stripes

While I do absolutely love how in fashion wearing sneakers with everything is, I'm not actually doing it for that reason. I'm still trying to baby my foot {or bone??? not sure yet...) so for now sneakers are the only things that are working. Thank goodness I've been stocking up throughout the year. I may need to get some 'fancy' metallic ones for important meetings though {only half kidding.}

Dress: Old Navy {last year, but try this or this one in blue} // Belt: vintage Gucci

Nail Polish: Essie 'Lollipop' // Bracelet: J. Crew 

Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Sneakers: H&M // Bag: Old Navy 

{details}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...