Friday, June 6, 2014

Fancy Friday

olivia
{Olivia, perfect as always!}

Olivia Palermo could wear a giant brown bag, and she'd not only still look amazing, but look SO chic that I would immediately want one too. I try not to copy other people's style {more like, get inspired by} but I legit want to copy almost every one of her outfits. Until my bank account matches hers {AKA never}, no danger of actual copycatting. So yes, this is another stunning look..and the backdrop isn't too shabby either!

Feeling a little out of sorts for various reasons, however with weather this gorgeous, its hard to be down for long! Some sun and fun is just what the doctor ordered.

Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...