Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tuxedo Time

I bought this tuxedo jacket on a whim years ago, not knowing if I would wear it a lot but loving how elegant it was so much that I didn't care. Well, my somewhat impulsive and indulgent purchase now could have cost $1,000 and it STILL would have paid for itself. Luckily of course, it did not. Even I have my limits guys {so I say now....} This year, I may or may not have also acquired a white one from Target and a longer black one from J. Crew....

While I usually throw it on as a perfect lightweight going out jacket, sometimes its the perfect little something to perk up a work outfit. Blazers are nice and all but I just can't stand being head to conservative unless its truly unavoidable. I always feel much more put together wearing it, and in the morning when there is never enough time, that's crucial!


Jacket: French Connection {similar here and here} // Dress: Trina Turk {try this or this}  // Scarf: Zara

Necklace: Banana Republic {similar} // Rings: Vintage, H&M


Nail Polish: Essie 'Shearling Darling'


Coat: J. Crew // Heels: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...