Friday, November 8, 2013

Fancy Friday

Olivia-Palermo-Leather-Dress

If Olivia Palermo has ever made a fashion misstep, she's certainly left no photographic proof! While I could go on and on about how much I love her outfits etc, what girl doesn't? The main thing here is the dress. I am OBSESSED with leather in every form but am sadly lacking in the leather dress department. This is the perfect example of wearing major leather with a lot of class and a little sass. The hunt is on....

After last weekend's Halloween and birthday festivities, I'm looking forward to some serious chill time...as well as playing with my girlfriend's out of this world cute puppy. What goes well with girls and puppies? Champagne obviously. Just like black, it goes with everything :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...