Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Technicolor Time

Fact: I bought these amazing Wolford tights way way back in 2008 when I was in Paris with the parents...and they still have not a run or scratch to them. Usually I got through tights faster than I can drink a cup of coffee, but Wolford's truly are worth it. Granted, I'm not wearing cobalt blue tights every day {actually its probably been a year or two} but still very impressive wouldn't you say?

Its pretty obvious I've been into the monochrome look of late, especially my go to all black, but I felt like mixing it up today. While I may love my feathered skirts and leather shorts, I usually shy away from colored tights for some reason. My world has been rocked though and there is no going back. Bring on your purple, your burgundy, you red, I'll try 'em all {at least once...}

Dress: James Perse

Hat: Target // Coat: H&M (similar here and here)
{Ok so technically this was Saturday, but way better shot of the coat than this morning's attempt!}

Earrings: J. Crew // Nail Polish: Essie 'Midnight Cami' // Ring: H&M

Bracelets: Saks Jandel 

Boots: Stuart Weitzman 5050 // Tights: Wolford {similar here, or try these or these}

{up close}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...