Friday, September 6, 2013

Mix and Match

I woke up wanting to wear this skirt. Not sure if it was the yellow, the fact I still had the tags on, or my love of pleats, but I just HAD to wear it. I wasn't feeling my usual fancy self for some reason. Instead, I felt like a 4 year old girl picking out seemingly incongruous items to form what she believes to be a perfect outfit. A graphic tee and yellow faux leather skirt may not make sense, but it was just the right mix in my mind.

Top: Zoe Karssen {similar} // Skirt: Tibi {in black here}


Nail Polish: Butter London 'Fiver'


Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper Strength' // Lipstick: Mireness Glossy Kiss

Shoes: Vince Camuto // Toenail Polish: Essie 'Play Date' // Jean Jacket: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...