Friday, September 13, 2013

Fancy Friday

Pink gown

TGIF!!

Every time I see a Katie Ermilio dress, my jaw drops, my heart beats faster, and the daydreams begin. They are so classically beautiful, but with little modern touches (like bright pink!) Owning one of her dresses is on my bucket list for sure...

I don't know if its because its Friday the 13th or because its finally starting to feel like fall, but my mind is already starting to brainstorm for Halloween. My plans for tonight now seem to involve watching "Hocus Pocus" (for the fiftieth time) and playing dress up. Wait, that's actually pretty much any old night for me!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...