Friday, September 6, 2013

Fancy Friday

{image}

I have a not so secret crush. A wild crazy love that I want to shout from the rooftops. Yep, Friday. A true love affair that stands the test of time. Of course, now that (As of this weekend!) I am no longer bartending, I'll probably feel the same about Saturdays...

So in addition to the usual excitement about the impending freedom on the horizon, I'm attending the most fabulous rooftop soiree Saturday night. Paris by way of DC if you will. Other than the fact that I'm not a fan of one shoulder anything on me, this photo is pretty much how I imagine my weekend going. Well, that and some quality time with some coffee and a stack of fashion magazines almost as tall as me!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...