Friday, July 26, 2013

The Bold and the Blue: A Red Carpet Debut

The second I saw this skirt over on Hallie Daily, I was head over heels in love. I mean, bright blue, ridiculously twirly, scuba materials AND the cherry on top, pockets! Total perfection, totally obsessed...and it was totally sold out. I kept stalking it until finally they re-stocked it, and by the time I got home to order it was sold out again. The fashion gods must have been feeling sorry for me, because I finally got my hands on it {ok and also in the pink color, whoops.}

My Mom, Sister and I had tickets to go to 'The Book of Mormon' at the Kennedy Center this week, and what better place to debut my new treasure than at the theater? I wanted to twirl all down the great hall, but settled just for taking my usual selfie (but hey, no fake wood!) I can't resist throwing in a few shots from the Kennedy Center I snapped as well, its just so glamorous!

Top: Tracy Reese {try this or this} // Skirt: Asos // Belt: D&G

Bracelet: J. Crew Factory {similar}// Nail Polish: Essie 'The Girls are Out'

Watch: Michael Kors  // Shoes: Michael Kors {scored at Nordstrom's Rack}

Red Carpet Selfie 

These beauties are in the Great Hall, but the entire place is just filled with incredible 
lighting and design

{P.S Why yes, I do love cheezy rhymes...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...