Thursday, July 25, 2013

City Safari

I'm a sucker for a good consignment score (well, who isn't?) so when I found this top and skirt at Secondi, totaling less than $100, I couldn't resist. While I always find cute items there, it can still be a little pricey for this gal. My lavender Milly jacket ended up matching really well-- a pleasant surprise since it was before my morning espresso.
I love how sometimes all it takes are a few new-to-me items to make old stand-bys feel fresh again. Of course, shopping in my own closet is why I always have a hard time getting rid of anything (hey, a silver sequin tunic will be practical one day.) 
One day, I'll be ruthless and commit to The Great Closet Purge. One day.


Jacket: Milly {similar and on sale here!} // Top: J. Crew {love this sequin tank version}
// Skirt: Milly {similar}

Necklace: Etsy // Bracelets: J. Crew

Purse: Marc Jacobs Stam // Sandals: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...