Friday, July 26, 2013

Fancy Friday

macarons, cupcakes, and tulle
{image}

I think its safe to say that this is what I would like to be doing (and wearing) ANY day of the week, but it is most certainly even more perfect for a Friday. It doesn't get much better than macarons, cupcakes and tulle...just throw in some bubbly and you have yourself a real party.
This gorgeous cooler weather that we are having has me already thinking about taking road trips to wine country and apple orchards...but I'm sure that will all change by next week. The crisp air has reinvigorated me (ok and this morning's iced coffee) and I feel the need to go enjoy my city!

Whatever you have planned, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...