Thursday, July 11, 2013

For the Love of Leather

I am obsessed with leather in any form, be it real or faux, natural or colored, I'll take one of each! This skirt just happens to be faux, as well as one of my favorite colors (if you can call nude a color of course.) It goes with everything AND it even has pleats. Literally the only thing that could make it better would be pockets.

Excuse me while I twirl again...


Blazer: Theory {similar} // Tank: Paige Premium Denim //
Sweater: Forever21 {similar}  // Skirt: Asos {adore this MSGM one}

Bracelets: J. Crew // Nail Polish: Essie 'Naughty Nautical'


Ballet Flats: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...