Friday, January 18, 2013

Shiny Things


Anyone who has met (or even glanced at my Instagram feed) knows that I like my gold, sparkles, and statement pieces. These earrings by Amrita Singh (Same style, different color) fit all three categories. The blue green color combination punches up my usual array of black outfits perfectly. 

I pretty much live in these two bracelets by J. Crew, which pretty much go with everything. They still have the Classic Pave Bracelet and the Wild Side Bangle (but different pattern.)  

In addition to my insatiable love affair with accessories, a few well-meaning friends have also suggested an intervention for my faux fur addiction. Thanks, but I'm perfectly content with a healthy dose of denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...