Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hot Pink Party

My love of Equipment tops goes without saying, though I still constantly say it anyway. Of course, its only natural that I'd feel the same about their dresses {and pajamas...which I covet and will one day make mine!} I bought this dress first in the pink...then in black... and then in camo. Usually if you keep your eyes open you can find it on sale, patience is a necessary virtue though. Aside from feeling as comfortable as pajamas, it makes getting ready a snap, and perfect for layering between seasons too.

So pretty much, the moral of this story is to go buy it now!

Dress: Equipment 'Naomi'

Jacket: Zara // Bracelet: Vintage // Necklace: Baublebar {old, try this or this}


{details}

Shoes: Zara // Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...