Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Little Accidents

Since I've already done a post on this dress before, I wasn't planning on doing another one...but then some of my random insta-shots actually turned out kind of fun {at least in my head...} Hey, at least I'm trying new things, right??

Dress: Trina Turk {try this or this} // Cuff: J. Crew {try this or this}

Earrings: Baublebar 'Resin Grotto Drops'

{Outtake from trying to photograph the earrings, but my hair color looks way better than in real life, so the evidence must be kept!}

Sunglasses: Asos // Sandals: Sigerson Morrison // Toenail Polish: Essie 'She's Pampered'


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...