Friday, July 11, 2014

Fancy Friday


As if you couldn't tell from my instagram, my pinterest, or of course my blog, I can't stop loving/wanting/buying white dresses. Yes, its of course somewhat seasonally inspired, but that can't just be it. Its summer every year {shocking I know} yet I've never been this into it. Eh, no one is complaining except my bank account...

Looking forward to enjoying this {finally} wonderful weather, quality girl time, the usual bubbly, reading and finally back to a little cooking. Yes, cooking WITHOUT my microwave. Its a new era people....

Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing...and/or exciting...weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...