Friday, April 18, 2014

Loco for Rococo

Aside from my love for all things rhyming, the name of this dress really is Rococo, so there is some method to the madness. I've actually had this dress for a few months, but kept saving it for some future imaginary occasion...until I realized that was crazy and a dress this pretty needs to be worn ASAP. Not sure if I have ever gotten more compliments on a single item of clothing from COMPLETE STRANGERS {in a non-creepy way.}

Needless to say, this just further fueled my lust for all things Tibi...

Dress: Tibi // Top: H&M

Nail Polish: Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' // Bracelet: J. Crew // Earrings: Lulu Frost for J. Crew


{details}

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...