Friday, April 4, 2014

Fancy Friday

#spring
{Liz of Late Afternoon}

Are you tired Friday? Because you've been running through my  mind all week. I think I somehow manage to get cheezier every week, but seriously, how great does every Friday feel? Even the worst Friday is still better than the best Monday.

I love every bit of this-- hair, sunglasses, all white and lace...even the shopping bag compliments the whole outfit. I love the look of all white any time of the year, but the lace makes it seem perfect for spring. Sadly, until I am no longer a complete klutz, the possibility of my wearing an outfit like this is slim to none. Why don't they make stain resistant {cute!} clothes for adults??

This week has had some major ups and downs, but looking forward to some quality time with friends and family...and my bed of course :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...